Thoughts so far.
Only 14 Infinity models left before I move on to my next project. I have really enjoyed this process so far and putting it all on here has definitely helped as a motivational tool. In other news I have decided to just use NYPC as the tag for the painting challenge, nothing more inspirational jumped to mind.
I don’t think the process has caused my painting itself to improve any, I wasn’t really expecting it too, but my ability to be happy with the way something looks on the tabletop has.
Lessons learned so far are;
- I don’t like painting eyes so now don’t bother.
- Things definitely look better painted than not.
- I can just do a little when I have a spare 15 minutes.
- I actually enjoy it now I’m not stressing about the end result.
- It’s nice to feel a sense of achievement once a mini has been varnished and photographed.
Thanks for reading these ramblings. More miniatures Monday (if all goes to plan).